-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Phil Labonte
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 7:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Blocking certain email addresses

Exchange 5.5 SP4, NT4 SP6a

I am getting some spam from a particular email address recently and I wanted
to know where I can block certain email addresses from getting through the
exchange server.
Can I block email from certain originating email addresses?

Thanks.