From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 5:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Modifying Link Monitor Messages

 Does anyone know of a way to modify or add to the "canned" Link Monitor
Messages?  We have a requirement for certain classification labels to be
included on all messages leaving one of our systems.  Unless these
requirements are met, messages are rejected.
   We have intermittent communication troubles with another organization and
would like to create a link monitor.  However, the ping test is being
blocked because of lack of classification label.  I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.