Agreed.  I was helping to clarify a statement that Raj made "Hiding the
Mailboxes will not do, as select users need to be able to send these
accounts emails."

To me, his statement implied that users would not be able to send messages
to them if they were hidden from the GAL.

--
Matthew
Exchange Disaster Recovery, Live it, Learn It, Love It, Get yours today!

"Besides the technical limitations on the PST (remember the P stands for
Personal, that means you're responsible not the mail admin)..." Jim Schwartz
8-16-01