Hi all,
Can anyone shed any light on this problem please. Exch 5.5 enterprise sp4,
Win2k sp2,

I am having a number of users get outlook lock up solid..Various versions
from 98 to XP and also exchange has started reporting an error 1035 in the
event log. See next.

Unable to open or read a message in the Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy
Connector inbox from Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (TCOWEXCH).

This server (TCOWEXCH) was removed from our site 4 months ago. It had been
the first server in the site and I followed (or at least I thought I had)
Microsoft's paper on removing the first server. How or why has this appeared
and how do I fix it?

Many thanks

Dominic.