From: Jean-Francois Bourdeau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 7:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Backup Time, rule of thumb

Hi

Does anyone have a rule of thumb for backup time ?  Could we say that if
the backup is more than 5 hours, it could make things more difficult for
the restore (downtime).

Example you restore during 7 hours to see that something went wrong.
You lost 7 hours.

I never had to do a disaster recovery yet, most of the time, does it
take the same time approx as the backup time to restore?

JF