From: Callan, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 20 December 2001 16:53
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: Scripting Question
Subject: Scripting Question

Okay I was looking around in Exchange Administrator when I went to
Folders\System Folders\Events Root\ when I noticed a couple EventConfig
entries for servers that no longer exist.  Is there anyway for me to
remove these, or are they stuck there forever.

chris

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at