From: Stevens, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 03:46 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: new virus out!

This one has not physically hit our servers yet, and we are blocking .exe
anyways...but be on the lookout...This is copied from Trend's site:

A new worm/virus has been reported in the wild named "WORM_MALDAL.C".   It
propagates via email using Microsoft Outlook.  The e-mail message will
contain the following information: