When I put a *.PPS (PowerPoint Show, a format for a Power Point file. When
double-clicked the file launches directly into a slide show as opposed to
"edit" mode in Power Point) file in a Public Folder (Exchange 5.5, SP4), and
then double-click on it, select OPEN, it launches into "edit" mode in Power
Point instead of directly into the slide show. If I do it from my hard
drive, it works correctly. Anyone ever seen and fixed this?

TIA.

Chris

"It is the nature of man to err, but only the fool perseveres in error".
           Cicero, (106-43 B.C.); Roman orator, philosopher.