From: Jonathan Beeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:32 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Recovering Deleted Items

I recently rebuilt my PC and I had a utility <or registry fix, or something>
that enabled me to recover deleted items from all folders, not just the
deleted items folder.  For instance, if a user presses <shift+delete> on an
item in their inbox, I can still recover it. Does anyone know how to
configure this feature?

Thanks in advance