Our Exchange Server and Web Server are on different machines which we
believe is causing our problem.  We are trying to access public folder
data on the Exchange Server and can't find a way that is acceptable.
ExOLEDB can only be used on a single-server system.  So when we try to use
Set objSession = Server.CreateObject("MAPI.Session"), we get an Invalid
ProgID error...we installed Outlook 2000 on our Web Server to get the MAPI
dlls on the Web Server, but we continue to get the Invalid ProgID error.
Any suggestions?  We've been working on this for over a week.

Thanks,
Lisa Horton
AgTrax Technologies