-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joyce, Louis
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 7:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Missing Email Address Tab

A friend of mine has just told me that he doesnt have the Email Address tab
on any mailboxes in his recipients container. Im convinced it may be
something to do with the IMS, but not sure. He also doesnt have the option
to create custom recipients either. Mail is apparently flowing with no
problems internally and externally.

Any festive pointers to what the problem may be would be greatly
appreciated.

He is running 5.5 sp3 on NT.

Many thanks

Regards