Yes, yes it  is....

-----Original Message-----
From: Garrish, Robert B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 12:23 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Preventing Hacks

Dear Desmond,

        Is "hermes.metro.org" an open relay?

Rob Garrish
Exchange Administrator
Wawa Inc.
610-558-8371

From: Doug Hampshire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 02:23 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

A) Turn off the box. That always resolves file is inaccessible problems.
B) Provide some actual detail on the list server, platform/OS/version/etc.
C) Securing a specific software item is never a broad question, it's very
specific. Find the resources that are dedicated to that software be it
mailing list or newsgroup or vendor.