From: Sandeep Raghuraman , Gurgaon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 9:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: inbox repair tool

Guru's
               I have a peculiar problem in repairing a PST file which got
corrupted.Exchange server 5.5 with sp4....Mails are downloaded  locally in
personal folder for users with outlook2K.One user is having 2GB personal
folder  which got corrupted.On running Inbox Repair tool it is giving error
"An unexpected error while runing scanpst"...

Mails in this file are very important for me.Is there any way by which these
e-mails can be  retrieved or any other repair tool...

Thanks in advance,
Sandeep Raghuraman......