I had to write a script to uninstall the McAffe desktop AV product because
their uninstall didn't work.... Imagine my surprise when after first trying
the manual uninstall instructions supplied by their "technical support" to
the letter I wound up disabling any other NAI product installed on the
machine. Geniuses.