Darren,

The administrator may not be the administrator of the mail system!.

SMcG

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Ash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: December 27 2001 7:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Deleting Empty ABV's

        [Darren Ash]  I need to delete some emptry address book views
but when i try I am told i do not have permission. Logged in as
Administrator, NT4, SP6, Ex 5.5 (SP4). Any ideas anyone ?

Coolchain Ltd                    Coolchain Ltd
London Road                      Henley Road
Teynham                          Paddock Wood
Kent                             Kent
ME9 9PR                          TN12 6DN

Tel: 01795 523200                Tel: 01892 831400
Fax: 01795 523241                Fax: 01892 831411

All business is conducted in accordance with the company's
terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on
request. For the avoidance of doubt, all orders initiated
by ourselves must be signed by an authorised signatory of
this company.