I would still run ISINTEG and see if it finds any problems.  Don't have it
do any fixes, just run it and see what the IS looks like.

"BSD Skunks the Penguin" - Roger Seielstad

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 3:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Information Store Problems???

Don,

I did exactly that, and got seven hits on my query.  However, like I said at
the bottom of my message, none of them fit the description of my error
message.  I have checked the disk space on the server like Q196217
suggested, but it's fine.  I also checked to make sure that I hadn't turned
up the logging on something to maximum by accident and forgotten about it.

Jim B.