Go Huskies!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 10:25 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: anyone know

Yep, and the Huskies are going to whoop on the Longhorn's! [1] ;o)

[1] Or so I hope they do...[2]
[2] Dr. Dogg, where are you? [3]
[3] He's probably suffering the "BAS" syndrome [4]
[4] HI SHERRY!!!  ;o)

"The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we
behave when we don't know what to do." -John Holt