-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Edward Premus
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 11:52 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Connectivity Issue

I recently upgraded our Exchange 5.5 standard server from IE 4.01 to 5.5 sp2and
got up to date on patches.
I am not sure this is the cause, but now internally clients connect fine
(including the VPN), owa works fine. However, when connecting over the internet,
I get an error "Unable to open your default email folders. The Microsoft
Exchange Server computer is not
available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange
Server is down for maintenance"
I can ping it.
The Firewall is now wide open, allowing any.
I'm at my wits end

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/