-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Friday, December 28, 2001 3:22 PM
Posted To: Internet Messaging Interest List at swynk
Conversation: Exchg Admin Stops Responding when Viewing Hidden
Recipients
Subject: Exchg Admin Stops Responding when Viewing Hidden Recipients

When View, Hidden Recipients is chosen in the exchange administrator
application the application stops responding. I believe this is related
to a Internet custom recipient I created yesterday. It was designated as
the alternate recipient for regular exchange mailbox. It does not appear
as the alternate recipient for the regular mailbox now.

Can you tell me how to restore the ability to view hidden recipients?

Thank you,
Bill