Hi folks...

Off topic for the list, but what the hell, it's christmas.

Since ORB UK is now closed pending the creation of Horus, that means I'm
out of contract now.

I'm 30, been using MS since before they bought DOS, and I'm a Microsoft
Partner in my own right.

I have experience in Windows from 3.1 to ME, OS/2 and NT from 2.1 to XP,
DOS'en from 3.3 to 7.1, and Linux. I also use BeOS, MacOS X, FreeBSD and
SVR4. My current 'learning experience' is QNX.

I have experience of Sendmail, QMail, Exim, Exchange 5 and 5.5, and
Mailtraq, and have used SPTM, POP3, APOP, ETRN and ODMR.

I've been doing telephone and deskside support for the better end of 4
years, and was part of the support team during the launch of Telewest
SurfUnlimited. I've used and supported ISDN, ADSL, and Cable Modems, as
well as Leased Line, Routed Solutions and Plain Old dial-up. Sad though I
am, I can identify a modem model and a RAS by ear. With Lucent
Portmasters, I can even tell the ComOs release by listening to it.

I'm based in Basingstoke, UK, but don't mind commuting, consulting,
homeworking, Remote Adminning, or even travelling if the price is right.
I'll do Contract or Permanent, and would be looking for €25 per hour for
Contract or €35,000 per annum for permanent.

If you want more info, or a CV, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks all.

--
Dr Paul Cummins - Internet Engineer      |  /"\    ASCII RIBBON
Tel: 07021 117179  Fax: 07092 105150     +  \ /      CAMPAIGN