HI all,

        I have a friend that seems to be having there server used to send
Spam mail out....

        How do I set Exchange server to authenticate users sending email to
it (Forwarding - Relaying?)

                I am not sure if I have used the correct terms, but please
ask me anything you need....

                Cheers - Happy New Year!

> Adriaan Van Huissteden
>
> Network Administrator
> Connect Credit Union
> Phone: (03) 6233 0660

Disclaimer: The information in this message or attachments (if any) may be
confidential or legally privileged material. It is intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying or distribution of the
message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and associated
material from any computer. Any views expressed in this communication are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be views of CONNECT Credit Union. Whilst virus-scanning software is
utilised by CONNECT, no responsibility is taken for virus damage that may
originate from this transmission.