Ok, thanks. I'm confused as to how that Marker virus to go to our users.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 10:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: SCanmail and MTA

If you are using 3.52 then you are using the AVAPI, this would cause the
message to be scanned as it is written to the store (in this case it would
be as it is going into the outbox), so it would be scanned before being sent
(so who the message is addressed to wouldn't matter).

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer