LDAP.  At my last job, we did an HTML page that searched the LDAP database
and posted the info in a table.
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          "Morgan, Joshua"         |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          12/27/2001 04:14 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                    |
  |       cc:
                                                    |
  |       Subject:     Exchange and Intranet
                                                    |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I'm helping to build the intranet for our company and I'm looking to have
the personnel Data (Phone Numbers, Direct Reports, Etc..) pulled from
Exchange. Does anyone have any recommendations or examples they may be able
to forward on?

Joshua Morgan
PROFITLAB
Network Engineer