When you open AD Users and Computers, go to the View menu and choose
Advanced Features.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: John Q [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 11:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: E2K on a DC

I have a system that is a 2K DC and the only system in the domain that
also
has E2K on it.
Here is the issue, when I go into users properties in AD I do not have
the
"Exchange Advanced" tab.
I know why I think, cvause you can manage a Account from the exchange
server. But how do I get this funcionality?
I have found nothing no MS site, any ideas?

-Jason