I received this, "quoted portion," via email from the postmaster at
caicheuvreuw.com.  They indicated that they are experiencing a time-out when
sending email to us and wanted to know if  we are having a problem.  They
can send to us via their yahoo account but not via their domain account.
Sounds like their problem.

"Reporting-MTA: dns; pasmtp003.caicheuvreux.com Arrival-Date: Wed, 2 Jan
2002 12:04:13 +0100 (MET)
Final-Recipient: RFC822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; exchsmtp2.wmblair.com Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002
16:22:14 +0100 (MET)
Will-Retry-Until: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:04:13 +0100 (MET)

Dot Harris
Exchange Administrator
William Blair & Company
(312) 364-8227