I have NO idea if what I'm trying to accomplish will work or not, so
I've come to the experts.  What we want to do is share a calendar that
will be used by the entire department for scheduling appointments in
the Conference Room.  This way, users can use the Calendar to see when
the Conference Room is available.  A mailbox has been created called
Conference Room.  Usually, when you schedule an appointment, the Calendar is
not marked until that appointment is accepted.  However, we don't want to
have to have someone manually go in and accept every one of these messages
in the Conference Room mailbox.  Is this making any sense, and if so, is
there anyway to setup an account to automatically accept a meeting when it
is requested?

Thanks.

Robert

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***

This electronic mail message and any attachments to this electronic mail message
contain confidential information belonging to the originator, and may be attorney
client privileged or constitute inside information.  It is intended only for the use
of the individual(s) listed as the recipient(s).  If you are not one of the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically mailed
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message
in error, please forward the electronic mail message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then
remove all traces of the electronic mail message from your system.

*** The Dayton Power & Light Company. ***