Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tony Hlabse
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 7:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: DL lists and external email addresses

Running E2K. Have been told to make up DL's with many outside Email
addresses. Question is do I still have to create a emailed enabled contacts
to build out the lists, or is there another way.? I looked in archives with
no luck, but recall this was addressed before I think. I hate DL maintenance
sometimes