I am trying to use mandatory profile to set up desktops.  I can get
everything to work except outlook for users that don't have administrative
rights.  When I try to double click on the outlook icon I get the error
message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook", when I try to open mail in the
control pannel to set up the user I get the error message "You need more
memory or system resources.  Close some windows and try again."

Any idea's?

TIA,

Brett