Oliver,

I had a similiar problem w/my Lotus Notes connector.  We were receiving mail
from Notes pretty fast but our Exchange mail that was sent to Notes was
backing up in the queue.  What it boiled down to was that the Notes
Administrators decided to change the Lotus Notes Domain that the Notes
server (that our Notes connector was connected to) was in before (when
working) and placed it into another one.  They had to place it back and mail
started flowing again.  Let me know if this sounds familiar.

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering