I have a customer who has an NT 4 domain and does not want to upgrade it
to AD yet.  He does want to use Exchange 2000.  We created a seperate AD
domain and installed E2K.  Two way trust were created between domains and
some test users were migrated over successfully.  The problem is that
whenever a user opens Outlook 2000, they are prompted for a
username/password/domainname.  Does anyone know how to correct this?
please email if possible to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or post replies here.
thanks!