Event ID:       486
Date:           1/3/2002
Time:           2:29:38 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       EXCHANGE
Information Store (2568) An attempt to move the file
"E:\Exchsrvr\mdbdata\E00.log" to "E:\Exchsrvr\mdbdata\E00075C2.log" failed
with system error 2 (0x00000002): "The system cannot find the file
specified. ".  The move file operation will fail with error -1811
(0xfffff8ed).

This was followed by a few more messages which basically dismounted the
mailbox stores in the primary storage group (I can post these if people are
interested).

I am following the advice in Technet article q301438 .. but was wondering if
anyone had any other ideas or if anyone else out there has experienced this
or similar...

MP