On the SMTP virtual server | messages tab, type an SMTP address into the
field where it asks where you'd like to send the non delivery reports to.
Two fields above where it asks what host you'd like to forward unresolved
messages to.

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Software pick of the month (Extended Reminders):
http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
Exchange FAQs: