Because your server tried to send the mail and it failed with user unknown.
MSN thought you'd like to know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Callan, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 1:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Weird Error

My boss sent an e-mail to a msn.com account.  but this is the error message
he received back.  Why would this becoming from my System Administrator?

      Sent:     1/4/2002 2:06 PM

      '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' on 1/4/2002 2:06 PM
            The recipient name is not recognized
        The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Finlay Fine
Jewe;l=MAIL-MO-1-020104190541Z-15960
            MSEXCH:IMS:Finlay Fine Jewelry Corp.:FINLAY-NATION:MAIL-MO-1
3550 (000B09AA) 550 5.1.1 [EMAIL PROTECTED] User unknown