Emanger Rocks!  Using the AOL top ten spammer list can reduce the amount of
SPAM you receive.  Filtering on specific works like any other product, it's
what you make of it.  Download it and have at it for 30 days free.  I run
Emanager, Internet VirusWall and TVCS all on the same box.  The reports are
pretty nice too!  YMMV.