Hello all--

Sometime back I emailed the group about a Mailbox Manager (on E2K) problem. No one in
the group was able to help me solve it, but now that I've got it fixed, I thought I'd
pass along the info in case it helps anyone else.

Specifically, Mailbox Manager quit working after I applied the Information Store patch
Q303451engi386.exe. I called MS, and, after checking into a lot of things they
suggested applying E2K SP2. After I got an update to keep my AV software working with
SP2, I updated. Now Mailbox Manager is working again.

Rob
Robert Moore, MCSE
Network Administrator
The Agnes Irwin School