From: Herrick, Justin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 9:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook 2K Blank Repeating Menu Bars Problem

My wife's machine (Win98 SE) has a problem. Each time she creates a new
message in Outlook, she receives a new, blank menu bar at the top of the
message. It stays there after the message is sent. So 22 messages later, she
has no screen space and has to restart Outlook. She works at the local
University, so I can't touch the machine, and the Uni's help desk sends a
kid over every week to search Q and mess with the registry, but they never
actually solve the problem. I'd image it, but I can't touch it. I guess
they've reinstalled Outlook and it's still an issue. NAV scans have come up
empty. Does anyone have any ideas?

Much appreciated,

Justin Herrick