It may have changed in the last two years, so contact MS to be sure, but when I
purchased it, it was licensed on machine blocks (0-5, 5-25 etc. for example) Trend
should be able to clarify this for you.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bravo, Liliana
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 2:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Windows 2000 License

Hi friends,

I am testing trendMicro Product. I haven't installed yet the ScaMail but
we wilI test it too.
At the moment I have installed ScanOffice application on Windows 2000
Server( Member Server with one simple Server License). I want to know if
I will need to purchase Client Server License for use TrendMicro or I
can to use TrendMicro on Windows 2000 Member server with Simple Server
License.

Any help will be apreciate.

Liliana :)