That information is cached by IIS I believe, so unless you stopped and
started the IIS service it wouldn't matter if you could add more than one
entry (but you can't). You could write a batch script to rewrite the
registry key and stop/start the IIS service I suppose.

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Software pick of the month (Extended Reminders):
http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
Exchange FAQs: