Wasn't Jerry Hubbard the sidekick of Barth Gimble?

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jerry W. Hubbard
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 9:27 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Was: Question from a troll to a Yoda - Now: RFC Question

Dear Martin,

Are you saying the frequency of the beat oscillates at frequency x and sets
up a standing wave in the air surrounding it? Just and old f*rt technician
seeing if he understands.

Jerry W. Hubbard
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PS This is a great list. :)