From: Clayton GDY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 January 2002 15:00
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Screwed up display name

E2K SP2, W2K SP2

For whatever reason, it was decided that we would not use last names on our
display names. This was cool up until a couple of weeks ago. Now when we
send email, rather than the dispaly name showing up as just the first name,
the display is showing (in my case) Clayton GDY when we send to hotmail etc.
I have checked all the usual is AD users and computers, and do not have any
sort of recipient policy in place other than the default, which only dishes
out our SMTP addresses. Where does this GDY come from (company is called
Gameday), and how do I get rid of it. TechNet not too forthcoming on this
one.

What gives?
Clayton Doige
IT Manager MCSE, MCP + I
Gameday International N.V.
Bound in a nutshell, King of infinite space...
T: +5 999 736 0309 ext 4537
C: +5 999 563 1845
F: +5 999 733 1259
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]