Although his title makes my job a lot harder. I need to include graphs in
all my communication with him.

Doug's Workload:        *

Can I take that * off your plate, Doug?[1]

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA
http://www.peregrine.com

[1] Seriously, I'm just kidding. Give it to Jeffe[2]
[2] he had free time yesterday