-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dean Clark
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 6:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Install trouble

I have just been given the task of setting up the companies exchange
server. (Exchange 2000 on Win 2k server) Having never done it before I
thought I'd give it a crack. Upon entering the setup screen I started
going through the installation options and I got this
error:-
Microsoft Exchange Messaging and collaboration Services depends on
Microsoft Exchange domain preperation, which has an install problem.

Any ideas??
All knowledgebase stuff I can find relates to DNS of Master Domain
controller - which is fine. TIA

Dean Clark
Database Administrator
Calaba Ltd