<Kentucky Fried Movie>

    ....Film at Eleven.

  </Kentucky Fried Movie>

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 2:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: PRIV IS rapidly growing out of proportions

I'm not wearing pants.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 2:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

You are absolutely right.  From now on, no more jokes.  For the rest of my
career, I promise to become a serious and prudish Exchange citizen.  I also
vow not to go postal from the lack of humor while working in the wee hours
of the morning. Thank you for setting me straight.  Let's hope others
follow.  Together we can make this list the most solemn Exchange List in the
world.

Continued success.

Jennifer Baker