31.034482758620689655172413793103 % of today's email was about this Sarcasm.  I
thought I add my sarcasm since more than 30% of today's email was about sarcasm...

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Ben Schorr
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 5:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Sarcasm makes this list great (Not)

My response, when it became clear that she was waiting for an answer, was the rather
unimaginative:

        "Yes." <waiting for her to continue>

Not sure what she'd have done if I'd responded "No."

The call got more interesting when she finally got around to telling me that what she
was really asking was if there was an easy way to remove just one entry from the
AddressBox history list.  Realizing that it would take the rest of the week to explain
it to her, I offered to come do it for her; an offer she declined far too quickly.

<Making a note to stop by her cubicle later today to, ummmmm, verify her IP
address>

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services