I have not had much success working with the modify profile tool
(modprof.exe) attempting to preserve user profile settings while only
updating the Exchange server service.  I have tried several different
versions of .prf files as a template, included the one suggest be used in
the read me file from the O2K resource kit web site.  Has anyone had
success with this utility and if so can I get a copy of the prf file that
was used?