Or possibly notifications are not making it across the wire. I would not be
surprised if the UDP notifications were getting dropped. If you click on
"Send/Receive" while the connection is "dropped" does the session
re-establish?

If so, one thing you could try is setting the clients to work offline but to
connect every few minutes, using the existing connection.

Cheers,
--
be - MOS

I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his
keys
in his car. The other is a rare photograph of Norman Rockwell beating up a
child. -- Steven Wright