>>>My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Who would have guessed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: pst2gb.exe - does anybody have this?

Chris I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me.  I went to
the Microsfot Support site to get the right phone number to call but I
gave up - too many contact numbers! My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks alot!

John

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.