I thought those were emails from the good hands people?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 1:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: IMC originator <>

Yes.  Yes, you are missing something.

Section 3.39:
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm
and RFC2822

William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+

-----Original Message-----
From: Siegel, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: IMC originator <>

I believe I have closed my mail server: smtp.actv.com from relaying, however
whenever I go into the IMS queues, I am still seeing messages with
originator <> with destination another host.  What is up with this, am I
missing something?

Rich

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.