From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 10 January 2002 13:57
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: fix monitor
Subject: RE: fix monitor

Not at all... I just don't know any fish that drink like I do, therefore
I don't drink like a fish.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA
http://www.peregrine.com

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at