-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:56 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Personal Address Books

Contacts or PAB entries? From Contacts, File | Print works just fine for me
for printing address cards with the SMTP address in Outlook 2002. One can
import PAB entries into a contacts folder.

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Software pick of the month (Extended Reminders):
http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
Exchange FAQs: